Thursday, October 22, 2009

Miy Halloween Costumes ~ Zena Costume just added to the Halloween Special Feature


MIY Halloween Costumes for Adults

I love Halloween! It's the one time of the year you can really have fun creating an outfit. I do not believe one has to spend a lot of money to make real creative costumes. I usually create my costume theme based around the boot style I want to wear. I love boots! Then I went through the stuff that I already had and decided
to make this Zena outfit. It didn’t cost me anything to make this costume, except for some time, which I must admit was lots of fun to make!

Need some Halloween costume inspirations ~ I just posted and added the Zena outfit ~ come visit MIY special Halloween costume feature! Wishing you all happy Halloween creations! Maddylane

© All Rights Reserved 2009- MaddyLane Photos and text are copyrighted - by MaddyLane Designs...No Commercial Usage or Reproduction Allowed. Thank you!
www.miycreations.com

No comments: