Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Canada


O Canada...
Originally uploaded by Miyspirit
O Canada...

Happy Canada Day ...to all my Canadian Flickr Friends!

I give thanks for this beautiful country and it's wondrous landscapes. I am proud to be Canadian and feel privileged to live here. It's endless enchantment is
what has inspired me to be passionate about photography. I can feel the spirit of my Indian forefathers when I kayak, dance and walk upon its glorious land! It's essence runs deep to my very core! I love to capture it's magical gifts, especially it's marvelous sunrises and sunsets. This is Canada! Lets celebrate it!
Happy Birthday Canada!!!

I would of liked the flag to be flying but there was no wind that night!



© All Rights Reserved 2009- MaddyLane Photos and text are copyrighted - by MaddyLane Designs...No Commercial Usage or Reproduction Allowed. Thank you!
www.miycreations.com

No comments: